This tutorial was originally posted back in March 2013 on my old blog, Handmade Cuddles.
- Felt in spring colours (I used blue, green and yellow for the birds, and pink for the flowers).
- 2m of 3mm wide white ribbon
- Scissors, needle & thread (or you could use a glue gun)
- Our free sewing template
Let’s get started…
- Download and print our free template.
Cut out five flower shapes from pink felt and two bird shapes from the blue, green and yellow felt.
- Start at the middle of the ribbon and pin a flower in place.
Alternating between birds and flowers, pin each shape on to the ribbon, leaving a 5cm gap.
- To attach each shape to the ribbon you can either add a few stitches, or use a glue gun.